Tech Mahindra's capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech Mahindra's solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators
Company Name :Tech Mahindra
Job Role: JD for Java/J2EE
Job Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Experience: 3 to 8 years
Job Location: Pune, Noida, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Requirements: ::
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Good communication skills
* Good to have experience in any other reporting tool.
* MUST in Core Java, Web services, JMS technologies, Spring & Hibernate
* Resource who has worked on middleware application and excellent JAVA developer.
* Quick learner and should have good exposure to direct client facing work culture.
Experience designing, developing , deploying & Supporting large scale distributed systems and API development )
* Hands on experience in basic Unix Shell scripting.
* Expertise in Java/J2EE architecture, Web Application Development and REST API is required
Walk-in Date's: 10th Sept, 2016Read more