Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS): PG Admission Notification 2014 @ campus tiss edu
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites applications for admission to the 2014-16 batch for its Full-Time (Regular) Post-Graduate Degree Programmes (M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H.) offered from Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad campuses:
Programmes offered at Different Campuses:
- MA Social Work in Children & Families, Criminology & Justice, Community Organisation & Development Practice, Disability Studies & Action, Dalit & Tribal Studies & Action, Mental Health, Public Health, Livelihoods & Social Entrepreneurship, Women-Centred Practice, Media and Cultural Studies, and Library and Information Science (MLISc)
- MA in Human Resource Management & Labour Relation, Social Entrepreneurship, Globalisation and Labour, Development Studies, Women’s Studies, Education (Elementary)
- MA in Applied Psychology (With specialization in Counseling Psychology and Clinical Psychology
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Social Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Health Policy, Economics and Finance
- MA/ M. Sc. in Climate Change and Sustainability Studies, Disaster Management, Urban Policy and Governance, Regulatory Governance, Water Policy and Governance
- MA in Social Work in Rural Development, Development Policy, Planning and Practice, Social Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Livelihood, Natural Resources Management and Governance
- MA in Rural Development and Governance, Education, Public Policy and Governance, Women’s Studies and Development Studies
- MA in Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Labour Studies and Social Security, and Peace and Conflict Studies
- MA Social Work in Community Organisation & Development Practices, Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship, Counseling, Public Health
- Candidates have to apply through the online application form only.
- The candidate has to register with an email id. The candidate will be sent a password which is to be used to login and fill the online form. After login candidates have to fill in their basic details, academic details and have to mention the programmes they wish to apply for in the order of preference.
- Pay the application fee (depending on number of programmes applied) either by depositing cash in any branch of SBI or through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and Scan and upload photograph, signature, marks sheet of last exam passed and other necessary certificates.
- Candidates having lack of access to internet services (remote area) can write to Mumbai campus for printed application form. They have to send the application form and submit before last date of submission.
- Candidate can apply for multiple programmes and pay for all the programmes in one online form and should not fill more than one online form.
- If a candidate is found to have filled more than one form, all the applications of the candidates will be cancelled.
Last date for applications: 25th October 2013