Applications are invited twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT):
AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT in Foreign Countries for facilitating eligible NRIs / PIOs and foreign nationals to appear in CMAT for admission in institutions in India following CMAT merit list for 2014-15 under special provisions after completion of centralized admission in management institutions.
The candidates will be given two opportunities to appear in CMAT; first in September, 2013 and Second in February, 2014. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2014-15.
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline or Final year students whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
Note: In case of foreign nationals the eligibility will be as per recognition and equivalence standards notified by Association of Indian Universities.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes / University Departments.
- Online registration window opens from 3rd July, 2013 to 21st August, 2013 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served.
- Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
CMAT 2014-15 (First Test) for any test centre in India:
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1200/- + Bank charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/PD: Rs.600/- + Bank charges as applicable
CMAT 2014-15 (First Test) for any test centre in Foreign Countries:
- $125+ Bank charges as applicable
Payment can be made though online at www.aicte-cmat.in (Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card) or through cash payment through challan generated online and cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India in India.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21/08/2013
- Print out of Hall ticket From: 12/09/2013
- Computer based test dates in India: 26/09/2013 to 30/09/2013 9.30 am – 12.30 pm, 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- Computer based test in Foreign Countries: 29/09/2013 9.30 am – 12.30 pm, 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result: 20/10/2013
- Print out of Score Cards From: 20/10/2013 to 20/11/2013
More details click here