TSECET 2015 – Certificate Verification and Web Counseling (https://tsecet.nic.in/)
Telangana State Council of Higher Education – TSECET Entrance Exam 2015
TSECET 2015 schedule for Certificate Verification and counseling has been released for the academic year 2015-16. All the Qualified students of TSECET 2015 can appear for Certificate Verification and Web counseling to be held in the month of July. TSECET 2015 is for Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc. Maths to get admission into University and Private Engineering colleges.
TSECET 2015 – counseling Notification:
Certificate Verification and Counseling Schedule:
July 04th, 2015 – Rank 1 – 6000
July 05th, 2015 – Rank 6001 – 12000
July 06th, 2015 – Rank 12001 – Last Rank (Including Disqualified)
University/College Tution Fees – Rs 10000/-
Processing Fees (to be paid at verification) – Rs 800/- (Gen & OBC) and Rs 400/- (SC/ST)
Web counseling/College Selection – July 05th to 08th, 2015
Important Documents – Certificate Verification:
- TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks,
- Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degreein case of B.Sc).
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community/Caste Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.