Applications are invited for admission into the following Full Time M.Sc. Programmes for the academic year 2013-14 in JNTUH Units / Constituent College at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad:
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Environment)
Courses: Environmental Science & Technology & Environmental Bio Technology Eligibility:Bachelor of Science Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Earth Sciences / (Geology, geospatial technology, geo informatics etc.) / Environmental .Science / Life Science (Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Biochemistry / Genetics / Bioinformatics / Nutrition /Forestry/Agriculture / Veterinary Science etc).
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Bio–Technology):
Courses: Bio – Technology
Eligibility: B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the main subject with any one of the following: Botany / Zoology / Physics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Genetics
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Water & Environmental Science)
Courses: Water & Environmental Science
Eligibility: Any graduate of Science, Forestry, Agriculture or Engineering.
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Mathematics)
Courses: Applied Mathematics
Eligibility: Bachelors degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Physics)
Courses: Fiber Optics & Communication
Eligibility: B.Sc. degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Courses: Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry & Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
Eligibility: Bachelor degree with Chemistry as one of the subject.
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Geospatial Science and Technology)
Courses: Geo-spatial Science & Technology
Eligibility: Bachelor degree with Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Geology / Botany / Environmental Sciences / Forestry / Agriculture as one of the subject.
- Name of the Discipline: Centre for Earth, Atmospheric and Weather Modification Technologies (CEA & WMT)
Courses: M.Sc. (Satellite Meteorology & Weather informatics)
Eligibility: Any Graduate of Science, Forestry, Agriculture or its equivalent.
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Microbiology)
Eligibility: B.Sc. degree with Chemistry, with two other science subjects one should be a life science
- Name of the Discipline: M.Sc. (Nano Science and Technology)
Courses: Nano Science and Technology
Eligibility: B.Sc. degree in all groups (Science and Mathematics).
No. of Seats: 25 for each courses
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/- (In case of SC/ST candidates Rs.125/- if their parent’s income up to Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum. A copy of latest income certificate from M.R.O. should be enclosed) D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH, HYDERABAD” payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply: The completed application should reach the Director, Admissions JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500 085.
- Last date for receipt of applications 31/07/2013
- Date of Entrance Examination: 12, 13, 14 and 17/08/2013
For more details Click here