Applications are invited for admission to the B. Ed Degree Course for the academic year 2013-2014 conducted directly by the University of Kerala at various Colleges of Teacher Education:
How to apply:
- Candidates applying for the same optional subjects at different colleges should submit separate application in the prescribed form .
- Application forms can be down loaded from the website www.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Filled in application with relevant documents and University pay-in-slip Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) or a single DD for Rs.260/- (Rupees Two hundred and sixty only) towards Registration Fee and cost of application, in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala from SBT/State District Co-operative Bank at Thiruvananthapuram should be sent to the PRINCIPAL of the concerned college.
- SC/ST candidates must pay fees of Rs. 100/-(Rupees Hundred only), and Rs. 110/- (Rupees One hundred and ten only) if paid by DD.
- Separate applications and pay-in-slip/DD are necessary for applying in different colleges.
- NOTE: (i) Creamy layer Certificate will not be accepted instead of Caste and Income Certificate. (ii) If there are not sufficient numbers of applicants (5) for a course at a college, then the course will not be conducted in that college.
The last date for receiving the filled in application will be 21.08.2013.
More details Click Here
Applications are invited by for admission in to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program under self financing scheme offered at the Calicut University Teacher Education Centres, at University of Calicut, Mallapuram, for the commencing session 2013.
- Candidates holding B.A/B.Sc/M.Com degree of the university of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks in Part III or masters degree in the same subject with minimum 50% marks.
- B.A/B.Sc degree holders under liberalized scheme of the university are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ST candidates, natives of Lakshadweep and applicants under teacher quota need only a pass in the degree examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are directed to download application form and prospectus from the Calicut University official website www.universityofcalicut.info
- Candidates are advised to send only one application for considering their admission in any Teacher Education Centres under this university.
- A candidate should remit Rs.100/- towards the cost of application (Rs.50/- in the case of SC/ST) in favour of Finance Officer, University of Calicut.
- The completed application should be addressed to The Chief Co-ordinator, University Teacher Education Centres, Tagore Nikethan, Calicut University (P.O), Kerala – 673635.
Last date for receiving completed application form: Saturday, August 24, 2013.
More details Click Here
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam invites applications for admission into its B.Ed. course in the following 12 University Colleges of Teacher Education (UCTE) for the academic year 2013 – 2014:
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education,Govt.High SchoolCampus, Petta, Kanjirappally, Kottayam Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Govt.High School Campus, Kudamaloor,Kottayam Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Amaravathy.P.O, Kumily
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Govt.Model High School Campus, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam Dist.,
- * Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Panchayat U P School Campus, Nedumkandam, Idukki Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Vocational Higher Secondary School Campus, Elanthoor, Pathanamthitta.
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Govt. Girls High School Campus, Vaikom, Kottayam Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Govt.Girls High School Campus, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Govt.Higher Secondary School Campus, Thekkekkara, Erattupetta,KottayamDist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Govt.High School Campus, Paippad, Changanassery, Kottayam Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Thottakkad P O, Kottayam Dist.,
- Mahatma Gandhi University College of Teacher Education, Near Govt.Boys High School Campus, Vaikom Road, Trippunithura, Ernakulam Dist.,
Subjects and the Colleges:
- Malayalam (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12)
- English (1,4,5,6,10,11)
- Hindi (2,4,6,10)
- Physical Science (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
- Mathematics (1,2,3,5,6,8,10,12)
- Natural Science (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11)
- Social Science (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
- Sanskrit (4,12)
- Commerce (3,4,6,7,9)
- Arabic (6,9)
- Information Technology (4)
Eligibility: The minimum qualification for admission to B.Ed. course is 50% marks / CGPA-2 in bachelors’ degree (Science / Arts) in Part III. For Commerce B.Ed. is 50% marks/ CGPA-2 for M.Com. degree.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.mgu.ac.in/files/B_Ed_Application_2013-2014(2).doc
- Filled in application forms along with registration fees of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST candidates – Rs.150/-) by way of challan paid to the Ac / No. 67114059391 at any branch of State Bank of Travancore.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 31/07/2013
For more details visit here:Click Here