Applications are invited for admissions into Under Graduate, Post Graduate, BLISc, BEd and Diploma programmes at Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University:
How to Apply:
- Prescribed application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from the following places on payment of prescribed fee. Downloaded/Xerox/Hand written application will be summarily rejected.
- Andhra Bank/State Bank of India, S.K. University Campus, Anantapuramu.
- Application can also be obtained from the Study centres of DDE, S.K.University, Anantapuramu (See Prospectus for the list of Study Centres)
- Cost of the Application Prospectus: Rs. 350 + Rs. 15 Service Charges
- Candidates who passed the Eligibility Test conducted by DDE, S.K. University between 2009-2013 are also eligible for Direct Admission.
- Applications for B.Ed. third methodology courses can be downloaded from www.sku-dde.com and the application must be accompanied b a Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- of Andhra Bank/SBI drawn in favour of The Director, DDE, S.K. University, Anantapuramu towards the cost of application.
- Filled in applications should reach The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu-515003 by registered post/speed post/courier/in person.
Sale of applications commences on: October 01st 2013
Last date for receipt of filled in application without fine: January 31st 2014
With late fee Rs. 500/- Till February 28th 2014 for Eligibility Test Stream Admissions
With late fee Rs. 500/- Till February 31st 2014 for Direct Admissions Stream
Date of eligibility Test for BA/BCom//BM/BSc/MBA: March 23rd 2014
For more details Click here