Applications are invited for admissions into the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and 2014 Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) for the academic session of 2014-16, though CAT 2013 at Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujarat:
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/dap (differently abled person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution.
- Those who are in the final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 17th June, 2013 can also apply.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for PRM. There is no management quota for admission to PRM at IRMA.
- PRM from IRMA or; PG Diploma in Rural Development Management (OYP) from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation (college) level; or Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
- Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience.
- Applicants having valid score of UGC JRF (NET)/CSIR in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.) can also apply.
IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme of IRMA.
- Application forms for IRMA admissions will be available online https://www.irma.ac.in
- Application copies will be available at IRMA Admissions Office from 25th September 2013 onwards.
- All applicants who apply to IRMA with CAT 2013 score will appear for IRMA admissions test on “Issues of Social Concern” subject to their application forms being complete and accepted by IRMA.
Last date for CAT 2013 registration: September 26th, 2013
For More Details click here