Applications are invited for the admission to its two year Master of Business Administration (MBA-Day) and Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) programmes for the academic session 2014 – 2016 at Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata:
- Honours in any discipline
- Graduation in any professional course like Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine etc
- Candidates who would appear for their final year exam till June 2014 are eligible to apply.
- Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the IIMs Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Candidates seeking admission to IISWBM should appear for the CAT – 2013 examination and apply to IISWBM through one of the two prescribed modes of applications.
- Interested candidates can download the DL Form and State Bank of India fee deposit challan from IISWBM Website www.iiswbm.edu.
- Deposit the fee of Rs. 1500 in SBI Power Jyoti a/c no. 32495656710 using the Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. After depositing the fees, candidates should collect the candidates’ copy and IISWBM’s copy of the fee deposit receipt from the bank and send the IISWBM’s copy of the fee deposit receipt along with the completely filled in DL Form to “The Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Management House, College Square West, Kolkata – 700 073, India”.
- Candidates should also e-mail a scanned copy of the duly filled DL Form and a scanned copy of the IISWBM’s copy of the fee deposit receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org for record purpose.
- Or, candidates can also collect the Application Form from the reception counter of IISWBM by making cash payment of Rs. 1500, fill the form, attach copies of required documents / testimonials and deposit it on or before 6th December 2013.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 6th December 2013
For More Details click here