Applications are invited from eligible candidates for General Nursing and Midwifery course in all Govt. and Private nursing colleges for the academic year 2013 – 2014 Directorate of Medical Education, AP Government:
Total seats available in Govt. Nursing colleges:
- Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad – 60
- Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad – 60
- MGM Hospital, Warangal – 60
- Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada – 36
- King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam – 60
- Govt. General Hospital, Guntur – 60
- Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool – 60
- Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada – 30
- Govt. Area Hospital, Bodhan – 25
- Candidates should have passed Class XII / Intermediate or its equivalent examination preferable with Science subjects with 45% marks.
- MPHW (F) candidates who have passed ANM course of 18 months are eligible to admit into GNM course and they are exempted 6 months duration in GNM course.
Age Limit: The minimum age shall be 16 years completed and enter 17th year as on the 1st July of the year and shall not have completed 35 years of age. The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and BC’s is relaxed by 3 years.
Selection Process: Selections will be made on merit, on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the group subjects, excluding languages.
How to Apply:
- Application forms available online at http://dme.ap.nic.in/
- Pay registration fees of Rs. 100/- through a Government challan. (OR)
- Downloaded application forms and required documents must reach the Superintendents of the Hospitals concerned.
- Last Date for Registration Fees and Online Submission of Application Forms:16/08/2013
- Last Date for Submission of Downloaded Application Forms for Govt. Schools of Nursing: 17/08/2013 Up to 05:00 pm
- Last Date for Submission of Downloaded Application Forms for Convener Quota Seats: 24/08/2013 Up to 05:00 pm
- Selection Process must be completed by: 07/09/2013
- Commencement of the classes: 12/09/2013
For more details :Click Here