School of Studies in Distance Education, Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Madhya Pradesh. Invites applications for the various Graduate, Post Graduate and PG Diploma programmes:
- Graduate Programmes – BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Lib.I.Sc. and B.J.M.C.
- Postgraduate Programmes Course – MA in Economics, History, Sociology, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing & Painting and Social Work., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.J.M.C., M.B.A. (CSMM), M.B.A. (RTM) and M.B.A. General (Three Year)
- PG Diplomas – Psychological Counselling, Computer Application, Human Resource Development and Yoga Education.
How to apply:
- Application form may be obtained on payment of Rs. 200/- by hand and Rs. 250/- by post by sending bank draft in favour of “Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior”.
- For getting forms by post send self addressed envelope to, Director, SOS in Distance Education, Distance Education Building, University Campus, Gwalior – 474011.
- The application form may be down loaded from Jiwaji University website: www.jiwaji.edu.
- The fee may be deposited by the Bank Challan in the Central Bank of India in any branch of M.P.
Last date of submission of Application Form (without Late Fees): August 14, 2013
Last date of submission of Application Form (with Rs.200/- Let Fees): September 30, 2013
More details Click Here
Applications are invited for admission into the following BA, B.Com. and B.Sc. Honours / Elective courses to be offered in the upcoming session July 2013 at Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), Kolkata:
- BA Honours / Elective in Bengali / English / History / Economics / Political Science / Public Administration / Sociology
- B.Com. Honours / Elective
- B.Sc. Honours / Elective in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Botany / Zoology / Geography
- Candidates with 10+2 or an equivalent examination are eligible to apply.
- Those who have BPP from NSOU or other recognized university are eligible to apply only for BA and B.Com.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online at http://www.wbnsouadmissions.com/
- Candidates must pay-in the application fees for Rs 330/-, through Bank Challan / Pay-in Slip, in any branch of Allahabad Bank, latest by July 9, 2013.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Forms: 06/07/2013
- Last Date for Submission of Admission Fees: 09/07/2013
More details click here
Kakatiya University invites applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission in to P.G/P.G Diploma and 5 years Integrated PG Courses being offered in University, Constituent, and Affiliated colleges under the Jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University for the Academic Year 2013-2014:
- M.A. (Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology);
- M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology);
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM);
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM);
- Master of Social Work (MSW);
- Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ);
- M.Com. (Financial Accounting);
- M.Com.(Banking &Insurance);
- M.Com.(Computer Applications));
- P.G. Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Bio-Chemistry;Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc); Master of Education (M.Ed.); Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) and 5-Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc.(Biotechnology,Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
Courses offered under Satavahana University:
- M.A (Economics, Sociology, English, Telugu, Urdu); Master of Social Work (MSW);
- M.Com.; M.Com. (Financial Accounting));
- M.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Engineering Physics & Instrumentation, Food Science & Technology)
How to Apply: Application form along with the Information Brochure can be obtained from the Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal on payment of Rs.350/- either in cash or by submitting a crossed Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (2262), Warangal. Candidates can also obtain application(s) by post by sending the Demand Draft, along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps.
1. Sale of Application Forms commences from: 25-02-2013
2. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (without late fee): 25-03-2013
3. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (with a late fee of Rs.500/-):02-04-2013
4. Commencement of Entrance Tests (Tentative) : 26-04-2013
For more details Click here