Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into its PG and Advanced PG Diploma Programmes in Healthcare for the forth coming academic session 2013-14 at Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad:
- PG Diploma: Operation Theatre Technology, Cardiac Anesthesia Technology, Medical Research Assistant, Cath Lab Technology, Cardiac Medical Lab Technology, Perfusion Technology, Cardiac Pulmonary Physiotherapy, Echo Cardiography and Sonography.
- Advanced PG Diploma: Physician Assistant, Emergency Medical Care, Medical Imaging Technology, Cardiac Technology, Dialysis Technology, Anesthesia Technology, Respiratory Therapy Technology, Medical Informatics, Health Insurance and Billing and Health Care Management.
- The candidates with a Bachelor’s degree with at least one life science subject are eligible, whereas graduates in all disciplines (except oriental languages) are eligible for Programmes Medical Informatics, Health Insurance and Billing, Health Care Management
How to apply:
- Application form and ICR sheet for above courses along with the Information Brochure can be downloaded from OU website: www.osmania.ac.in/admissions.
- Candidates can submit the filled-in applications along with a demand draft for Rs.800/- (towards registration fee) drawn in favour of “The Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U., Hyderabad”, either in person or by post, to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007.
The last date for submission is: 10th September 2013 by 4.00 p.m.
Date of counseling for admissions: 19th September 2013
More details Click Here