Christ University, Bangalore invites applications for the PhD Programme under various disciplines for the academic year 2013-14.
- A pass mark with a minimum of 55 per cent in a postgraduate programme and M.Phil. or equivalent Grade Point Average.
- Exemption from M.Phil. may be given to candidates in the disciplines of Law, Engineering and other specialized areas of study, as per the University norms.
- Candidates who have cleared JRF may also be exempted from M.Phil.
How to apply:
- Applications are to be made online at http://www.christuniversity.in/azadmission.php#14
- Application Form of the University, along with the Research Proposal containing the details as per the prescribed format in about 5 pages or 1500 words, submitted in three sets of hard copy and one set of soft copy, together with a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.1000.
- Within 30 days of receipt of application, the candidate will be invited for an Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
- On receipt of the application the Centre for Research will send a copy of the proposal (without the cover note) to each member of the interview panel to enable their review.
- The interview will be conducted by the panel of experts (PhD Admission Committee) on the date notified by the University.
Last date of receiving filled in Application Form: 30th October 2013
Written Test and Interview: 9th November 2013
Announcement of Results: 30th November 2013
For More Details click here