University of Madras invites applications for admission to M.L. Degree course under private study for the academic year 2013-2014:
- A pass in B.L./ LL.B. Degree from a recognized University under regular pattern of study i.e. (10+2+3+3 (or) 11+1+3+3 (or) 10+2+5)
How to apply:
- Candidates desiring to register for M.L. Degree under private study shall register on or before 15th November 2013 in the prescribed application form together with the prescribed fee of Rs.15, 000. (Note: In case of candidates who have qualified for B.L./L.L.B Degree from other than University of Madras should pay a Recognition fee of Rs.250/-and Matriculation fee of Rs.50/-as the case may be in addition to the above fees) in the form of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Madras along with photo copies of (attested) X, XII or its equivalent and U.G. mark sheets/ certificates and also Original and photo copies of marks sheets/ certificates of B.L./L.L.B., degree.
Last date for submission of filled in application: 15th November 2013.
For More Details click here
Department of Indian Music, University of Madras invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MA in Bharathanatyam (2 years) and MA in Rhythmology (2 years) under private study (CBCS pattern) for the academic year 2013-2014:
- MA (Bharathanatyam): BA/B.Sc.,/B.Com. or any other degree of the University of Madras or any degree recognized as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate of the University of Madras. And 5 years of performance (or) 5 years of teaching (or) Diploma in Dance of Madras University (or) any other Diploma accepted as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates who have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2013 are eligible to apply.
- MA (Rhythmology): Any degree of the University of Madras or any degree recognized as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate of University of Madras and 5 years of performance (or) 5 years of teaching (or) any degree recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates who have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July of every year in which the candidate submits the application.
How to apply:
- Application can be had in person at the Information Centre, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005 on payment of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates on production of attested photo copy of the Community certificate) by cash.
- Those who want to obtain application by post have to send a written requisition specifying the name of the programme together with a Demand Draft for a sum of Rs.250/- for Rs.200/-towards cost of application and Rs. 50/- towards postage) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai-5”.
- Application can also be downloaded from the University website at www.unom.ac.in However, the cost of application for Rs. 200/- by means of Demand Draft shall be enclosed, failing which the application will be summarily rejected.
Last date for issue and submission of filled in application: 30th August 2013
More details Click Here