Applications are invited from eligible Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and General candidates for the vacant seats in the Regular Courses and Self-Financing courses for the academic session 2013-14 at Berhampur University, Bhanja Bihar, Berhampur:
Post Graduate courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Only OJEE-2013 Rank Holders are eligible for the above two courses.
- M.Sc. in Bio-Technology
- M.Tech. in Computer Science
- M.Tech. in Electronic Information Systems
- Master of Finance and Control
- M. Pharma.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
- M.Sc. in Geophysics
Visit the website www.buodisha.edu.in for eligibility, application, fees and other details.
How to Apply:
The intending candidates are required to send
- Duly filled-in application along with the Processing-cum-Application Fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of the concerned Head of the Department (In case of P.G. Regular courses) and the Coordinator of concerned Self-financing Course (in case of self-financing courses) payable at the SBI, Bhanja Bihar (Code2107)
- Original documents from HSC onwards Certificates, Mark Sheets and CLC along with one set of photocopies
- Admission and other fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller of Finance, Berhampur University payable at SBI, Bhanja Bihar (Code 2107) to the Head of the concerned department in case of regular courses and to the Coordinator of the concerned course in case of self-financing courses. Interested candidates are required to visit the University website www.buodisha.edu.in for eligibility, application, fees and other details.
Last date for submission of application forms on or before 16th September 2013
For More Details click here