Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into BA LLB course starting from the Academic Year 2013 under the following institutions through Faculty of Law, University of Calcutta, Kolkata:
Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus) – No of Seats 120
- Surendranath Law College – No of Seats 120
- Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury Law College – No of Seats 120
- South Calcutta Law College No of Seats 120
- Bikash Bharati Law College (Self-financed) – No of Seats 120
- Rabindra Siksha Sammilani College (Self Financed) – No of Seats 120
- Jyotirmoy School of Law (self financed) – No of seats 120
- Shyambazar Law College – No of Seats 120
- George School of Law no of seats 120
- Kolkata Police Law Institute – (80% of seats are reserved for wards of police/ex-police personnel/W.B. Police)
Eligibility: The candidates who have appeared or passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with subjects recognized by the University of Calcutta securing at least 45% marks (for SC /ST 40%) and the age of the general candidates must not be more than 20 years and for SC / ST candidates must not be more than 22 years (as on 1st June, 2013) are eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms will be available at the University of Calcutta Sales Counter on payment of Rs.300/- + 20/- as centre fee (in total Rs.320/-) for general category candidates and Rs.150/- + 20/- as centre fee (in total Rs.170/-) for SC/ST/PH candidates on all working days
- Application forms are downloaded from the given website: http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%20notice/LLB-FORM-2013.pdf and the payment will have to be deposited in the University, Hazra Campus Cash Counter at 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700 019.
- Duly filled in application forms will be received in the office of the Department of Law, University of Calcutta at 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 17/05/2013
- Date of Entrance Test: 19/05/2013 at 12:00 pm
- Date of Publication of Results: 12/06/2013
For more details Clickhere