- Bachelor’s Degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education) in any discipline and has been working at least 2 years in hospitals.
- Medical degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Sidha and Dentistry), BSc Nursing, Post BSc Nursing, paramedical and allied health degrees in the fields of pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other paramedical disciplines and have been working at least 2 years in hospitals.
- Other bachelor’s degrees like Engineering, Law and in any discipline or other degree holders and have been working in hospitals at least 2 years.
- Candidate should be currently working in a hospital.
- The minimum eligibility to apply is 45% of marks (35% for Scheduled Castes [SCs], Scheduled Tribes [STs] and OBC) or a Postgraduate degree (after completion of Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) in any discipline.
- Candidates who belong to any age group shall apply for this programme.
- Candidates Sponsored by hospitals will be given preference in admission.
Programme Structure: This is a twelve month professional programme of instruction and training leading to the award of EPGDHA.
The programme follows a contact cum online self learning process. The entire curriculum will be covered in one year duration. Each course shall be taught 15 hours class room teaching and the remaining part will be covered through contact mode and self learning mode.
Fees: Fee for the programme Rs. 1 Lakh shall be paid in two installments. This fee includes tuition fee, learning resources, library and computer services, and other programme related expenses.
How to Apply: The application form can be downloaded from – www.tiss.edu. The filled-in application form should be submitted along with copies of the certificates and registration fee of Rs. 1,000 in the form by demand draft in the name of “Tata Institute of Social Sciences”. The application form shall be submitted to, The Secretariat, School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai – 400088.
Important Dates: Last date for receiving of applications: 30th September 2013.
Date of Interview, date announcement of final selection list and date of commencement of the programme shall be communicated in due course of time.
For further information, please contact or write to:
Telephone number 02225525510/ 02225525000/ 02225525523 or email to [email protected] http://www.tiss.edu/ and
For more details Click here