Eligible candidates EAMCET 2013 are invited to apply for combined admission into different agricultural, veterinary and horticultural undergraduate courses in the colleges affiliated to Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari Dist. for the academic year 2013 – 2014.
Courses under Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad
- B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (CA & BM), B.Tech. (Food Technology)
Courses under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
- B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc.
Courses under Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with BiPC (Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences) subjects.
- Candidates under general category for admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, must have passed in each subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination ( 40% in case of SC/ST candidates).
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of EAMCET – 2013 marks.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website:http://www.angrau.ac.in/media/17817/bpcapplication2013.pdf
- Application forms along with DD for Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- in case of SC/ST candidates) towards registration fees drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at Hyderabad.
Duly filled in application forms must reach The Registrar, Administrative Office, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 12/07/2013
For more details Click here