APSRTC Online Bus Pass Application (www.apsrtcpass.in/)
Online Bus Pass Application Form 2015 – AP State Road Transport Corporation
Students Bus Pass Up to SSC – http://online.apsrtcpass.in/
Students Bus Pass Above SSC – http://online.apsrtcpass.in/
New Innovation in APSRTC for students to avoid waiting in Huge queue/lines for hours to apply for Bus pass for the academic year 2015-2016. Online Bus Pass Application has been introduced by APSRTC to benefits all the students in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Students without wasting time can apply for Online Application through Internet Café/Home/AP Online and other centers.
This Service and initiative from APSRTC is very effective for all the school and college students; please go through official website to get more details on how to apply for Online Bus Pass Application.
- Select Students Bus Pass Up to SSC (OR)
- Students Bus Pass Above SSC
- Please fill complete form and details
- Students Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- Email Address
- School/College Details
- You will get a MR number
- Please reach out to RTC Bus Pass Counter to claim your bus pass by showing MR number, your details will popp up on screen and easy to issues bus pass within no time.
- Unemployment Certificate should be enclosed for students in Evening College
- Free Bus Pass for Girls up to 10th Class/Matriculation/SSC
- Free Bus Pass for Boys up to 12 years of age
- Bus Pass will be issued only to Sep 30th, 2015
- Concessional Bus Pass for students can be claimed up to 35 years of age