University of Calcutta invites applications for admission into MPhil in Clinical Psychology course:
- 55% marks in aggregate in MA / M.Sc. in Psychology / Applied Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC/ST/OBC category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required). Candidates with MA / M.Sc. Degree by correspondence course/part time course/ by distance education are not eligible. Candidates who have appeared in MA / M.Sc. final examination might apply, provided their results should reach the interview board on or before the date of interview.
- Admission fee — Rs. 5000/-(for each year)
- Tuition fee — Rs. 5000/- (per month)
- Examination fee — Rs. 1000/- (for each yearly examination)
- Application fee — Rs. 1000/-
- Rs. 1000/- to be sent in form of Demand Draft in favour of M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology, C. U., payable at any bank in Kolkata.
For Application click here: http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission%20notice/Form_MPhil_clinpsy.pdf
- Nature of Questions: 60 multiple choice objective type questions (45 minutes) and 1 essay type question (45 minutes) for written test.
- Venue: Meghnad Saha Auditorium, UCSTA, 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata – 700009.
- Qualified candidates will have to appear for an interview.
- List of qualified candidates for interview to be put up on: 25th October, 2013 at 12 noon
- Number of seats: 12
- Address for correspondence: Secretary, UCSTA, 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata – 700009.
Last date of submission of application: October 7th 2013
Admission test: October 24th 2013 reporting time: 11:00 am
Date of Interview: 25th October, 2013; 1pm onwards
For more details Click here