Applications are invited from the children of NRIs for admission into its B.V.Sc and A.H degree courses under NRI quota for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati:
- Applicants must be NRI i.e., children of NRIs. NRIs originally belonging to Andhra Pradesh will be preferred.
- A pass in Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the university or board in the following subjects: Physics, Biological / Natural Sciences, English with 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2013 and with an upper age limit of 22 years.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website:http://www.svvu.edu.in/downloads/NRIA.pdf
- Duly filled in application forms along with a DD for 100 US Dollars towards the registration fees must be sent to “The Registrar, Sri Venkatesara Veterinary University, Administrative Office, Dr. Y.S.R. Bhavan, Tirupati – 517502” AP (India).
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 03/08/2014
For more details Click here
Applications are invited for admission into its Ph.D. programme in various departments / centers of the University in the ensuing session 2013 at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi:
- Humanities and Languages
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Architecture & Ekistics
Eligibility: Candidates must have obtained at least Second class Masters degree with 55% marks from university or a recognized university. Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination, followed by interview. Note: Candidates, who have already qualified UGC / CSIR NET / JRF examination or any other equivalent examination conducted by the recognized Governmental Department / Institute / Agency / SLET / valid GATE score (with qualifying marks) or having successfully completed regular M Phil programme from a recognized university / institution, are exempted from the entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://jmi.ac.in/upload/proforma/form_phd.pdf and pay an application fees of Rs. 1000/- drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at Delhi / New Delhi.
- Duly filled in application forms along with required documents and DD must be submitted at the concerned department / centre.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15/07/2013
More details click here