Applications are invited for the direct admission into various PhD Programmes under different departments and centre of the University for the winter semester 2013-14 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi:
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to fill in separate Application Form for each discipline.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form in all respects. Duly filled in Application Forms can be submitted by Registered Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 or in person in Room No. 28, Administrative Block of the University on or before 14th October, 2013.
- Candidates are requested not to send their application forms through private courier services.
- Before filling in the Application Form, please make sure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the University for Direct Admission to Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates are required to enclose Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi, towards cost of application form and processing fees with the Application Form. (For General and OBC Category: Rs.420, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) Category: Rs.310, for candidates belonging to BPL Category: Rs.110, for Foreign National candidates: Rs.1450)
Last date for submission of duly filled in Application Forms: 14th October, 2013
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for the two-year post graduate programmes MBA and MBA (International Business) for the forth coming academic session of 2013-14 at Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi:
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern/ a degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or law/ a post graduate degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50per cent marks in aggregate from any University or Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE. For SC/ST candidates, 45per cent marks is required.
- Candidates should also fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in CAT 2013
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by October 05, 2014 after completing all the requirements for obtaining the qualifying degree before June 30, 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to appear in CAT of the corresponding year and register at FMS, BHU through separate admission application form available at FMS, BHU, downloadable from website www.bhu.ac.in or www.fmsbhu.ac.in.
- Reservations as per Government Rules
- Admission under Paid Seat Scheme Supernumerary): Separate merit list of candidates opted for Admission under Paid Seat Scheme will be drawn from the candidates remaining after completing regular seat admissions.
- Admission of Foreign Nationals (Supernumerary): 15 per cent of the intake. Pl. contact Interantional Centre, BHU for details.
Last Date for submission of application forms: 31st December 2013
More details Click Here