Applications are invited for admission into its Postgraduate Degree (MD) course in Anaesthesiology for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram:
- Candidates must have MBBS degree from any of the Medical Colleges in India recognized by the MCI.
- Candidates who have completed compulsory rotating internship on or before 31.03.2013 are eligible to apply, but admission will be given only after obtaining permanent registration from Indian / State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for candidates will be 35 years as on 31-03-2013. Selection Process: Selection will be based on the All India rank list of the NEET PG Medical Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.rcctvm.org/MDAnaesthesiology.pdf
- Application fees must be paid be DD for RS. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC / ST candidates) drawn in favour of ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre’, Thiruvananthapuram or any service branches of Thiruvananthapuram.
- Filled in application forms along with DD and required documents must reach the Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Post Office, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011 by Registered / Speed post.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 30/06/2013
More details click here