Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for admission to Superspeciality (DM/MCh) Courses in Government Medical Colleges and State Quota Seats in Private Medical College of State of Madhya Pradesh (Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore) at Directorate of medical education, Madhya Pradesh:
How to apply:
Application in prescribed format should reach in the office of the Director Medical Education, Government of M.P., 6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal M.P.
Last date for submission of application forms: 15 Sept.2013 Till 5:00 PM.
The entrance test will be held on 22 Sept 2013.
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for admission into BUMS course at two Unani Medical Colleges affiliated to University for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada:
Eligibility: The candidates must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination either recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects and the candidates should have passed also the qualifying examination with Urdu either MIL Examination with Urdu or Pre-Tibbi Examination recognized by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P.
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31-12-2013.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be available from the given website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from 08-07-2013 to 17-07-2013 up to 5.00 pm.
- Application forms along with required documents and DD of Rs.800/- for OC/BC (Rs.600/- for SC/STs) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada on any Nationalized Bank.
- Filled in application forms along with required documents shall be sent either by post or in person to the Principal, Govt., Nizamia Tibbi College, Near Charminar, Hyderabad on or before 18-07-2013 by 5.00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 18/07/2013
- Date of Entrance Test: 11/08/2013 Sunday from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm at Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad
For More Details Click Here
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admission into the DM/M.Ch. super specialty courses for the year 2013 at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences:
- Candidates who have passed (MD/MS/DNB) examination from Medical Colleges recognized by MCI or its statutory equivalent are eligible.
- Candidates who will be completing training period on or before 30/06/2013 are also eligible to apply, provided the candidates submit 1. a certificate issued by the Principal/Dean of college regarding the likely date of completion of the course and acquiring the eligible qualification and a declaration by the candidate, failing which their applications will be rejected.
- No condonation of training period shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) along with submission of necessary proof. The condonation of training period shall be restricted to the period ending on 30-06-2013 and not beyond. The condonation certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- The candidates who have already registered for any regular course at NIMS and would like to apply for admission to another course shall resign from such Training / course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so may render their application liable for rejection.
Duration of the Courses: 03 years
Selection process: Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance test. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 50 % of marks to qualify for admission into the course.
How to Apply: Through Online
Availability of on-line applications: 09-04-2013
Last date for submission of application: 30-04-2013
Date of entrance examination: 16-06-2013
For more details Clickhere