Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for admission to Superspeciality (DM/MCh) Courses in Government Medical Colleges and State Quota Seats in Private Medical College of State of Madhya Pradesh (Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore) at Directorate of medical education, Madhya Pradesh:
How to apply:
Application in prescribed format should reach in the office of the Director Medical Education, Government of M.P., 6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal M.P.
Last date for submission of application forms: 15 Sept.2013 Till 5:00 PM.
The entrance test will be held on 22 Sept 2013.
For More Details click here
Applications are invited for admission into BUMS course at two Unani Medical Colleges affiliated to University for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada:
Eligibility: The candidates must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination either recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects and the candidates should have passed also the qualifying examination with Urdu either MIL Examination with Urdu or Pre-Tibbi Examination recognized by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P.
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31-12-2013.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be available from the given website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from 08-07-2013 to 17-07-2013 up to 5.00 pm.
- Application forms along with required documents and DD of Rs.800/- for OC/BC (Rs.600/- for SC/STs) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada on any Nationalized Bank.
- Filled in application forms along with required documents shall be sent either by post or in person to the Principal, Govt., Nizamia Tibbi College, Near Charminar, Hyderabad on or before 18-07-2013 by 5.00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 18/07/2013
- Date of Entrance Test: 11/08/2013 Sunday from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm at Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad
For More Details Click Here
Applications are invited for admission into its Postgraduate Degree (MD) course in Anaesthesiology for the academic year 2013 – 2014 at Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram:
- Candidates must have MBBS degree from any of the Medical Colleges in India recognized by the MCI.
- Candidates who have completed compulsory rotating internship on or before 31.03.2013 are eligible to apply, but admission will be given only after obtaining permanent registration from Indian / State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for candidates will be 35 years as on 31-03-2013. Selection Process: Selection will be based on the All India rank list of the NEET PG Medical Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.rcctvm.org/MDAnaesthesiology.pdf
- Application fees must be paid be DD for RS. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC / ST candidates) drawn in favour of ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre’, Thiruvananthapuram or any service branches of Thiruvananthapuram.
- Filled in application forms along with DD and required documents must reach the Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Post Office, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011 by Registered / Speed post.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 30/06/2013
More details click here
Applications are invited for admission to its full-time programs leading to M. Phil in Applied Economics and Ph.D. in Economics starting from the Academic Year 2013 at Centre for Development Studies (CDS), Thiruvananthapuram:
M. Phil Programme in Applied Economics
- Masters in Economics / other Social Sciences / Humanities / Law with 55% marks or in Sciences / Technology / Life Sciences with 60% marks (SC, ST& PH Candidates) with disability eligible irrespective of percentage of marks for the Masters.
- Those awaiting results of the qualifying examination can also apply.
Ph.D. Programme in Economics:
- M. Phil and Masters with 55% marks in Economics or related disciplines.
- SC, ST& PH Candidates with disability, eligible irrespective of percentage of marks for the qualifying degree.
- Those awaiting award of the M. Phil degree can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Application forms and with an application fees of Rs. 200/- as a DD drawn in favour of the Centre for Development Studies, Payable at Trivandrum (SC, ST and PH with disability) are exempted from payment of the application fees
- The applications with required documents must reach the Academic Programme Office, Centre for Development Studies, Ulloor, Medical College (P.O), Thiruvananthapuram-695011
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 17/05/2013
For more details click here