Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into the following courses in the self-financing institutions under the direct control of the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala:
A. University College of Medical Education
1. B.Sc. Nursing*
2 .B.Sc. MLT* (Medical Laboratory Technology)
3. BPT* (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
4. B.Sc. MRT (Medical Radiological Technology)
5. Post Basic B.Sc. Degree in Nursing
6. B.Sc. Medical Microbiology
7. B. Pharm*
8. M.Sc. Nursing*(i) Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing (ii) Medical Surgical (iii) Community Health (iv) Child Health
10. M.Sc. Medical Anatomy
11. M.Sc. Medical Bio-Chemistry
12. M. Applied Science (Medical Documentation)
13. M. Applied Science (Bio-Medical Instrumentation)
14. M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)
15. MHA (Master of Hospital Administration)).
16. MPH (Master of Public Health)
17. M. Pharm. (i) Pharmaceutics (ii) Pharmacognosy (iii) Pharmacology (iv) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (* 50% allotments made by Govt)
B. University College of Applied Sciences
18. BTech (Polymer Engineering)
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://www.mgu.ac.in/files/03-%20APPLICATION%20FORM-1.pdf
- Candidates has to remit Rs.400/- as Registration Fees (for SC/ST candidates Rs.200/-) along with the application forms. The registration fees may be remitted either by way of DD drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.G University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O, Athirampuzha, Kottayam, payable at SBT, M.G.University Campus branch or by way of Pay-in Slip of State Bank of Travancore A/c .No: 67223140391 for UCME courses and A/c. No: 67223235830 for UCAS courses.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 30/05/2013
More details click here
Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for admission into following courses for the Academic Year 2013 – 2014 at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai:
Group A*: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance exam.
- Pharm. D.
- B. Pharm.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)
Group B*: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview
- B.Sc. (Sports & Exercise Sciences)
- B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences)
- B.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences)
- B. Optom. (Clinical Optometry)
- B.Sc. (Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)
Note: Candidates appearing for H.S.C (+2) examination in March / April 2013 can appear for the entrance exam and interview.
Group C: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance exam.
- Master of Pharmacy
- M. Pharm – Pharmacy Practice
- M. Pharm – Pharmaceutics
- M. Pharm – Quality Assurance
- M. Pharm – Pharmacognosy
- M. Pharm – Pharmacology
- M. Pharm – Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharm . D (Post Baccalaureate)
- Master of Physiotherapy
- MPT – Orthopaedics & Traumatology
- MPT – Neuro Sciences
- MPT – Cardio Pulmonary Sciences
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- M. Phil Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc. Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
Group D: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance exam.
- MBA Hospital & Health Systems Management
Group E: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview.
- M.Sc. Medical Anatomy
- M.Sc. Medical Physiology
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology & Applied Molecular Biology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- M.Sc. Neuroscience
- M.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology
- M.Sc. Renal Sciences & Dialysis Technology
- M.Sc. Human Genetics
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Medical Bioinformatics
- M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition
- M.P.H. (Occupational & Environmental Health)
Note: Candidates appearing for final year of the qualifying examination in April / May 2013 can appear for the entrance exam and interview.
How to Apply:
For more details Clickhere