Applications are invited for the admission into the 15th batch of four year doctoral Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for the forth coming academic session commencing June 2014 at Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks/ or A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average/ or Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks, obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- All the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
- Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2014.
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2014.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs.
- Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on or after 1st July, 2014) will be considered valid.
- Candidates who have already obtained a two-year PGDM from any of the IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale (3.0 on a 4.0 point scale ) and an equivalent letter grade “B” are exempted from this requirement, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form. Such applicants are also eligible to get a waiver of the first year course work and can directly join the second year of the programme.
- Candidates, who are appearing for CAT may refer to the CAT-2013 website and fill the relevant column (for FPM admissions) in the CAT application form and Download the separate Application Form for IIML FPM admissions at http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas.
- Two sets of the application form, one for each area, with all supporting documents (including copies of mark sheet and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant score card, age proof, etc) attached separately with each form may be sent together in one envelop.
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to Administrative Officer (FPM), Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 013.
- Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for doctoral programme at the time of admission.
The last date for receiving completed application forms is 31st December, 2013.
For More Details click here