LIC Exam Hall Ticket 2015 – Direct Sales Executives (http://www.licindia.in)
LIC Direct Sales Executives Exam Admit Card have been issued for the exam/Assessment for the year 2015-2016
Admit Card Website: LIC – Direct Sales Executives
Post – Direct Sales Executives officer
Total Posts: 13148
Application Start Date: June 17th, 2015
Application Close Date: July 07th, 2015
Exam Date: August 2015
Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter – 2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Company/Organization – Profile: LIC – Direct Sales Executives
- Please note date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and LIC Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. Please hand over the call-letter alongwith photocopy of photo identity proof dulystapled together to the invigilator. Currently valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph. Please Note -Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof for this project