Kerala Law Academy, Peroorkada invites applications for the admission to LL.M/MBL programmes for the academic year 2013-14. Prospectus along with application form can be obtained from the office of the Kerala Law Academy at Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram or can be downloaded from this site. Last date for the submission of application form is 31st August 2013:
- Candidates seeking admission to the First Semester of the LL.M. Course/MBL Course shall have passed LL.B. 3 year or LL.B. 5 year examination of the University of Kerala or of any other University recognized by the Kerala University.
- Selection to the course will be made on the basis interview and marks secured in the LL.B Examination.
- In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes a relaxation of marks up to 5 per cent in the LL.B. degree exam will be allowed and a relaxation of 3 percent in the LL.B degree examination will be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Communities.
How to Apply:
- Prospectus along with application for Admission to the LL.B./LL.M./MBL courses offered by the Academy can be obtained from the office of the Academy at Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram or can be downloaded from the website http://www.keralalawacademy.in
- The duly filled application for Three-year LL.B. Degree course (Regular & Evening) along with demand draft of Rs. 800 in favour of ‘The Principal, Kerala Law Academy Law College’ should reach the office of the Kerala Law Academy at Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram before the time prescribed
Last date for submission of application forms: 31st August 2013
More details Click Here