Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the professional training in the field of clinical psychology, initiative by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, GOI, New Delhi for meeting the human resource requirements at different levels. At Sweekaar, these courses are affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad and recognized by the RCI.
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology (4 years)
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology (1 year)
Doctor of Psychology:
- Applicants should have MA/ M.Sc. degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/OBC category, a minimum of 60 per cent marks in aggregate is essential.
- Applicants should have completed Master’s Degree no more than five years prior to application.
- Applicants should have completed a research dissertation at the Master’s level.
- Two letters of recommendations from permanent faculty members from where Masters
- Degree has been completed should accompany the application. Of the two, at least one faculty member shall be with Ph.D.
- Lateral entry: (Post M. Phil) is not available in this academic year. If there is any change in this status, the same will be notified before the start of the course.
- Intake: 2 + 1 (Regular + Management/NRI quota)
- For programme details visit http://rehabcouncil.nic.in/writereaddata/psydclpsy.pdf
Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology:
- MA/ M.Sc. degree in Psychology (or in counseling psychology, clinical psychology, applied psychology) from the UGC recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/OBC category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
- Intake: 8 (Regular only)
- For programme details visit: http://rehabcouncil.nic.in/writereaddata/pgclpsy.pdf
How to apply:
- Prospectus and Application can be obtained from Sweekaar Academy, Secunderabad – 500 003, in person, or download from http://www.sweekaar.org/
Last date of receipt of application: 31st August 2013
Date of entrance exam for Psy.D: 9th September 2013
Date of entrance exam for PDCP: 10th September 2013
Admission (Psy.D. & PDCP): 19th September 2013
Commencement of the courses: 1st October 2013
More details Click Here