KSET 2015 – Notification and Online Application (http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in)
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) – Notification and Online Application is in process for the academic year 2015-2016. All the interested candidates can download notification from official website and can apply online for this entrance exam.
- 55% marks in post-graduation/Master’s degree
- No Age limit for KSET
- PH.D holders completed post-graduation as on Sep 19th, 2015
Online Application – www.uni-mysore.ac.in / http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- General – Rs 100/-
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB – 800/-
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VP/VH) – 500/-
- Late fees Rs 100/- should be paid by candidates after last date
The examination fee / late fee have to be paid through bank challan only. After registration for online application candidates can take the printout of challan (Bank Copy, KSET Copy & candidates copy) and make the payment as detailed in the challan (i.e. Exam. Fee + bank commission of Rs.20/-) in any of the SBM branches, KSET copy of the challan has to be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form to respective Nodal center.
For more Details – http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in