NRI, PIO and Foreign Nationals Admissions 2015 – JNTUK Kakinada (http://jntuk.edu.in)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY KAKINADA Admissions 2015-2016
Applications are invited from Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI Status Students for admission into B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/MCA/MBA/MS/Research Programs for the academic year 2015-16 offered by JNTUK, KAKINADA at University College of Engineering Kakinada Campus & University College of Engineering Vizianagaram Campus and various Schools at Kakinada Campus. Candidates’ with requisite qualifications are eligible to apply.
Admissions for the academic year 2015-16 are in progress for NRI, PIO and Foreign Nationals at JNTU Kakinada; please read all the instructions carefully before apply for these admissions.
Last Date: May 30th, 2015
NRI /PIO– Courses Offered:
B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ MCA/ MBA/ MS/Research
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
Demand Draft for $ 100 USD (separate application for each course applied); in the Name of “ The Registrar, JNT University Kakinada”, payable at Kakinada.
- Attested copies of Date of birth, 10th Class, Intermediate (10+2), Under Graduate Degree & Post Graduate Degree (as case may be).
- Attested copies of Marks memos of Intermediate (10+2), Under Graduate Degree & Post Graduate Degree (as case may be).
- Photostat Copy of Passport
- Citizenship Certificate or proof of NRI/PIO Status.
- Passport size Photos – 3 nos.
- The applications duly filled in and complete in all respects together with necessary enclosures (documents) including Demand Draft, mentioning the programme applied on cover should reach the “Director of Admissions, JNT UNIVERSITY KAKINADA, – 533003, A.P,India on or before 30.05.2015 by 5.00 pm.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The University reserves the right to make alterations in the intake and rules for admission.
- If it is detected that a candidate has been admitted due to any mistake made inadvertently in the processing of Applications and during the admission stage, the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
- Admission will be closed within one month of the commencement of the first semester class work irrespective of the Vacancies.
- If any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUK arises, the jurisdiction shall remain with the Courts in Kakinada only and the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay or loss in transit.