Applications are invited for the MBA (Food Business) for the academic session 2013-15 at Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, Bidar:
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines viz., B.Tech. (D.Tech.), B.V.Sc., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Agri), B.Sc. (Ag. Maco), B.Sc. (Hort), B.Sc. (Rural Home Science), B.Tech. (Food Engineering), B.Sc. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Agri. Engineering), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Banking) and all professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities / Veterinary Universities/ Deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum of 6.00/10.00 or equivalent percentage.
- Candidates, who can submit their Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) by 30th September 2013, can also apply.
- All graduates from a recognized University who have studied a 4 year-Under Graduate programme or possessing a Post Graduate in any discipline.
- All graduates who have passed the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per the prevailing orders of the Government of Karnataka (GOK) policy.
- There is no specific domicile requirement for the candidates applying for this programme.
Selections will be based on written test, group discussion and interview, on 19th September, 2013 at 10.00 am in at Dairy Science College, Hebbal Campus, Bangalore-560 024.
How to apply:
Applications can be downloaded from the university web linkwww.kvafsu.kar.nic.in/content/downloads%5CMBA_appl_2013.pdf
Application fee of Rs.1000/- for General candidates and Rs.500/- for SC / ST / Cat-1 in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Assistant Comptroller, Dairy Science College, KVAFSU, Hebbal, Bangalore has to be enclosed along with the filled in application, should reach the “Registrar, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, PB No.6, Bidar-585401, Karnataka” on or before 7th September, 2013.
Last date for submission of applications: 7th September 2013
Date of Group Discussion and personal Interview (GDPI): 19th September 2013
More details Click Here