Applications are invited for admission for various UG, PG and PG Diploma courses for the forth coming academic year of 2013-14 at International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL], Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla:
- UG Programmes: BA/ B.Com. I/ B A. / B.Com. II & III/ BCA
- PG Programmes: MBA, M A Hindi/ English/ Sanskrit/ Political Science/ Economics/ Public Administration/ History/ Sociology/ Music / Mathematics / M.Sc. (Mathematics)/ M.Com./ MMC/ MCA Three Years
- UG Programmes Diplomas: PGDPM&LW, PGDCA, APCDIT, PGD Tribal Studies, PGD HRD, PGD Population Studies, PGD in Mass Communication
How to apply:
- Prospectus and Application form can be downloaded at www.icdeolhpu.org
- Prospectus and Application form shall also be available at LRC, HlMGIRI B-13, Pocket-B, Seetor-62, NOIDA201309 (UP.) and HPU, Regional Centre Dharmasala and Himachal Bhawan, Sikandra Road NEW DELHI, and through Regd. Post Rs. 350/- by sending IPOs; BD in favour of Director ICDEOL, H.P. University, Shimla.
Last date to Submission of Application forms for BA/ B.Com I: 30th August 2013
Last date to Submission of Application forms for B A. / B.Com II & III/ BCA: 4th August 2013.
Last date to Submission of Application forms for MBA/ MA/ Diploma Programmes: 7th August 2013
More details click here
Applications are invited for M.Phil., LL.M., Diplomas and Advance Diplomas courses at Himachal Pradesh University for the academic year of 2013-14:
- Entrance Test based admission to LL.M. and Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) is open in the subjects of Hindi, Sanskrit, Performing Arts, Economics, Sociology, English, Public Administration, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, History, Mathematics, Commerce, Education, Physical Education, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Bio-Technology, and Advanced Diploma in Geographic Information system (GIS)
- Merit based admission to PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology, Environmental Psychology and Organizational Psychology.
- Admission for PG Diplomas in Clinical Psychology, Environmental Psychology and Organizational Psychology on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Other details of admissions, date of counselling/Interview, and other information are available in the Prospectus.
How to apply:
- Handbook of Information (containing prescribed admission forms can be had from the office of the Dean of Studies, HPU, Shimla-5 from August 5, 2013 on payment of Rs. 160/- (Rupees One hundred Sixty only) up to September 5, 2013 at the Counter and through Registered Post by sending crossed Indian Postal Orders/ Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) payable to the Finance Officer, HPU, Shimla-5 up to August 31, 2013.
- Money Order Shall Not Be Accepted.
- All correspondence regarding supply of Handbook of Information in respect of the above courses must be addressed to the Dean of Studies, HPU, Shimla-5.
Dates of Handbook sale: August 5 to September 5, 2013
The Last Date for Indian Postal Orders/ Bank Draft: August 31, 2013
The Last Date for receipt of Admission forms along with requisite fee in favour of the Finance Officer, HPU, Shimla for admission to the above mentioned courses in the department concerned is September 5, 2013.
More details Click Here