Applications are invited for admission into its Ph.D. Programme starting from the academic year 2013 Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam:
- A candidate who has passed the Post graduate examination in any discipline of Mahatma Gandhi University or of other Universities recognized as equivalent with 55% aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
- MBBS, BAMS, BHMS and BDS degree holders who have secured not less than 50% marks for their final examinations are also eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Selections will be made on the basis of (a) the qualifying degree marks; (b) a written aptitude test; and (c) an interview.
How to Apply: Application forms can be filled online or send a hard copy of application form with a original pay slip of Rs. 775/- towards registration fees to the Registrar, M. G. University, P. D. Hills P.O., Kottayam – 686560.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application Forms: 31/07/2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms (Hard Copy): 05/08/2013
More details click here
National Board of Examinations, New Delhi conducts Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test):
As per the Screening Test Regulations, an Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification from a medical institution outside India and who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test):
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of screening test.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website: http://www.natboard.edu.in/fmge/application_form/appl_fmge_sept13.pdf or obtained on cash payment of Rs. 750/- from selected branches of Indian Bank.
- Examination fees can be paid through cash deposit along with prescribed challan/pay in slip at all branches of Indian Bank & Axis Bank.
- Duly completed application forms along with examination fees can be submitted to the office of NBE latest by 30th June, 2013.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms without Fine: 30/06/2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms with Fine: 12/07/2013
- Dispatch of Admit Cards: Last week of August 2013
- Date of Examination: 29/09/2013 Sunday
More details click here