Application are inivited for admission in to the three year postgraduate programme in cinema (session 2013 – 2016). Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute (SRFTI), Kolkata:
- Graduate candidates, who have the marks sheet of the final examination for bachelor degree in their hand by 14th August 2013, are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have at least 40% marks either in Physics or in Mathematics (not in business mathematics/elective mathematics/statics etc.) at +2 level for applying in Sound Recording & Design course.
- Direction & Screenplay Writing, Cinematography, Sound Recording & Design, Editing, Producing for Film & Television.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply for the entrance examination through the online application system of the Institute, available in the website www.srfti.gov.in.
- The online application allows the candidate to provide all required information and also to upload scanned photograph and signature. The application fee has to be paid by using the printed Bank Challan, available in the website www.srfti.gov.in.
- Candidates can to deposit the required amount at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
Last Date of application: 23rd August 2013 (Up to 5 PM)
Last date of release of Admit Cards: 27th August 2013
Written entrance Test: 1st September 2013
Declaration of results of written examination: 16th September 2013
OC and Interview: 21st October to 29th October 2013
Declaration of Results: 31st October 2013
Completion of admission of first list: 11th November 2013
Publishing of Second list: 12th November 2013
Completion of admission of second list: 18th November 2013
Publishing of third list: 19th November 2013
Completion of admission of third list: 25th November 2013
More details click here