Applications are invited for admission into its post M.Sc. and M.Tech Programme in Exploration Geophysics, for the academic session 2013 – 2015 at Department of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, Assam:
- Candidates having M.Sc. / M.Sc. Tech. degree in Applied Geology/ Geology/ Physics/ Mathematics and any other equivalent degree from any UGC recognized University with at least 55% marks in aggregate and having Mathematics as a core subject in the degree level.
- Candidates who have cleared GATE will get preference.
Note: Relaxation in respect of SC and ST candidates may be allowed as per provision made by the Govt. of India and Govt. of Assam. Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Admission Test followed by an Interview.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Acad.), D.U. on payment of Rs. 300/- either by cash at the University Cash Counter or by A/C payee DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at SBI, Dibrugarh University Branch.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the given website: http://dibru.ac.in/files/tenders_notices/Notice603.pdf and must send a DD of Rs. 300/- along with the downloaded forms.
- Duly filled in application forms must reach the Head, Dept. of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam – 786 004 on or before July 15, 2013.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15/07/2013
- Date of Interview and Admission: 30/07/2013
More details click here