Applications are invited for the admission to the two tear Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.) Degree in the following major fields is offered for the academic year 2013-14 at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research, kurumbapet, Puducherry:
Livestock Products Technology (LPT)
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education (VAE)
- Veterinary Biochemistry (VBC)
- Veterinary Microbiology (VMC)
- Veterinary Pathology (VPP)
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology (VSR)
- Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics (VGO)
- Veterinary Medicine (VMD)
- Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology(VPE)
- Veterinary Parasitology(VPA)
- Livestock Production and Management(LPM)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree recognized by Veterinary Council of India with a minimum O.G.P.A of 6.0 in 10.0 point scale. (5.0 For SC/ST candidates). In other grading systems OGPA/Marks will be appropriately proportioned with 10 point grading scale.
- Age: Should not have completed 35 years as on 31st December 2013 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates)
- The number of seats in each discipline is two (one for Residents of Puducherry Union Territory and one for candidates from Other States and Union Territories)
- The application and other details can be downloaded from the Institute website: www.ragacovas.com.
- All applications duly completed along with a Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.500 in Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Dean, RIVER, payable at Puducherry. (Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates) should be sent to The Dean, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research, Kurumbapet, Puducherry 605 009.
- Money Order/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted.
- Applications which are incomplete or received after the due date and time shall be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates who are employed should send their applications along with necessary certificates and Prescribed Fee through proper channel so as to reach this office on or before the due date. However, they can submit an advance copy along with the necessary certificates. If selected for the course he/she will be permitted to join the course only on production of relieving orders from the concerned employer.
Last date of submission of applications: 7th October 2013
Date of PG Entrance Examination: 11th October 2013
Date of Counseling for Admission: 16th October 2013
Date of Registration for Courses: 17th October 2013
Date of commencement of class: 18th October 2013
For More Details click here