The United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) announced the Fulbright-Nehru-CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management for the academic year 2014-2015.
Indian business managers, whose employers would be willing to bear 50% (US$ 19,675) of the total cost (US$ 39,350), may attend a specially designed 10-week management program at the Carnegie Mellon University’s Tepper School of Business, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, from May 21 – July 29, 2014.
The applicant should:
- Be a Indian citizen;
- Have a graduate degree;
- Have at least five years of managerial experience in an industry;
- Be in good health;
- Be present in India at the time of submitting the application and interview. The candidate has to inform USIEF if he/she stays abroad.
- Not residing in the United States;
- Not be applying for or holding permanent residence (green card) in the United States;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not had extensive recent US experience;
- Give an undertaking to return to India on the completion of the fellowship; and
- Produce an undertaking from the employer that it would be willing to bear 50% of the total cost. Applications without this undertaking will not be considered.
The selected candidates shall enjoy the following benefits
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air ticket between the executive’s home town/city of work in India and Pittsburgh
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance allowance in the US
- Settling-in allowance
- Accident and sickness coverage per US Government guidelines
- Candidates can be a part of the prestigious global Fulbright Program that operates in more than 155 countries and awards over 8,000 grants to foreign nationals and US annually.
How to apply: Candidates may download the applications from herewww.usief.org.in/uploadip/Application_Form_2013_Fulbright-Nehru-CII_Fellowships.doc
Last date to apply: November 15, 2013
For More Details click here