Applications are invited for admission into its Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial System Design (24 Weeks) Course Starting from the 3rd September, 2013 at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut:
- BE /B. Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechatronics / Computer Science.
- Final year students of above disciplines also may apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply either filling up the online application forms or by downloading the application forms from website.
- Filled in application forms along with a DD towards deposit of Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favour of Director, NIELIT, Calicut, Payable at State Bank of India, NIT Campus Branch (code: 2207), Chathamangalam must be sent to the Training Officer, NIELIT, P. B. No. 5, NIT Campus Post, CALICUT – 673 601, Kerala.
- Filled in application forms and DD must be sent to the Training Officer, NIELIT, P. B. No. 5, NIT Campus Post, CALICUT – 673 601, Kerala.
- Last date for receiving completed application forms: 14/08/2013
- Publication of first selection list in our website 16/08/2013
- Last date for taking provisional admission by paying the first installment of fees for applicants in the first selection list 25/08/2013
- Publication of additional selection list in our website (if there are vacant seats)26/08/2013
- Counseling date 02/09/2013
- Course commencement date 03/09/2013
- Payment of first installment of fees for applicants in first selection list On or before25/08/2013
- Payment of second installment fees for applicants in first selection list On02/09/2013
- Payment of first & second installment fees for applicants in additional selection list On 02/09/2013
- Payment of third installment fees On or before 22/11/2013
More details click here