Applications are invited applications for admission to the regular B.Ed., course for academic year 2013-14.
- Bachelors degree Examination in the faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce and Management (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+2/10+1+3 pattern), Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry and Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or any other statutory University in India registered with the Association of Indian Universities and have secured at least 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of general category.
- For disadvantaged sections like SC/ST/ Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.)/ Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (A.L.C.) /Resident of Backward Area (R.B.A.)/Disabled candidates, the eligibility will be 40% in the qualifying examination.
- Development Fund-Rs.1500/-.
- Prospectus of the College-Rs.500/- (if supplied).
- Library Security (Refundable)-Rs.500/-.
- College Magazine-Rs.60/- (if printed and copy made available to students).
- Annual Maintenance Charges-Rs.1000/-.
- N.S.S. Fee- Rs.70/-.
- Sports Fee-Rs.250/- (to be deposited in the University).
- Examination fee (including maintenance of service fee and desk fee)-Rs.660/-.
- Registration fee-Rs.200/-.
- Eligibility fee (if applicable)-Rs.500/- (from the candidate/s other than the University of Jammu).
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Online Application Closes 12/08/2013
- Last Date for Fee Deposit 13/08/2013
- Online Editing facility available for Candidates for Corrections (Max one time) 20/07/2013 to 13/08/2013
- Merit Declaration and objections invited 15/08/2013
- Local candidates seat allotment, download Allotment Letter & Reporting by the Candidates and Colleges 17/08/2013 to 24/08/2013
- Local / Non Local candidates seat allotment, download Allotment Letter & Reporting by the Candidates and Colleges 26/08/2013 to 04/09/2013
- Second Counseling seat allotment (if required) & Reporting by the Candidates and Colleges 09/09/2013 to 14/09/2013
More details click here