Army College of Medical sciences, under the aegis of army welfare education society, Brar square, near base hospital, Delhi cantt, awes, invites applications from eligible/ entitled candidates for admission in Army College of Medical Sciences
The Army College of Medical Sciences is inviting applications for admission into its MBBS degree, which is recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated to GGSIP University.
(a) Minimum Aggregate: Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
(b) Admissions will be done on the basis of merit of qualified candidates in NEET.
(a) The applicants must fall into any one of the following categories
(1) Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.
(2) Children of Ex-Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, family pension, liberalized family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, Release/Invalidment Medical Board. This includes children of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
(3) Children of Ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or been released after 10 years of service.
(b) Adopted/Step children and children of Remarried Widows
(1) Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least 05 years prior to seeking admission.
(2) Step children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army and who is otherwise eligible.
(c) Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases
(1) Children of only those Army Medical Corps/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force are eligible who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.
(2) Children of Army Postal Service personnel classified as Ex-servicemen as per Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, letter No 9(52)/88/D(Res) dt 19 Jul 89.
(3) Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
(4) Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are directly recruited into APS & completed 10 years of service and who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
(5) Children of members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
(6) Children of TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
ACMS website http://theacms.in/admissions_notice_2013_14.pdf
AWES website http://www.awesindia.com/
For more details Click here