Applications are invited for the admission in Diploma in Elementary education Programme at Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
- Untrained teachers teaching in permanent positions at the primary/elementary level with a teaching experience of 2 years or above.
- The applicant should have passed 10 + 2 examination with a minimum of 50 % (percent) marks (as per NCTE norms).
How to Apply:
- The student Handbook and Prospectus can be obtained from IGNOU Regional Centers located in every state.
- The student Handbook and Prospectus can also be obtained from Registrar, Student Registration Division (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 in person on a payment of Rs 400 (Rupees Four Hundred only) in cash or Via post by sending an IPO/DD of Rs. 450 (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city from where the prospectus is required. Please mention your name and address at the back of IPO/DD.
- An electronic version of prospectus can be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in and submitted along with IPO.DD of Rs 400.
Duration – Minimum – 2 Years, Maximum – 4 years
Medium of instruction – English and Hindi
Date of Sale of commencement of the Student Handbook and Prospectus: August 6, 2013
Last date to receive the Student Handbook and Prospectus by post: August 19, 2013
Last date for submission of filled-in forms: August 24, 2013
More details click here