Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Hyderabad, India and Asian Institute of Technology(AIT), Bangkok invites application for admission into the following five year international integrated double degree masters programs:
I) B. Tech & M. Tech. / M. Sc for 10+2/Intermediate/CBSE/ICSE qualified candidates
The IIDDMP will be jointly conducted by JNTUH and AIT. The duration of the course is 5 years. First 3 and 1/2 years in JNTUH and 1 and 1/2 years at AIT study is mandatory.
Intake: 60 seats each for ECE/CSE/EEE/CIVIL
II) B. Tech Aviation Engineering & A.S.S Professional Pilot Degree and FAA certified Pilot Licenses by USA for 10+2/Intermediate/CBSE/ICSE qualified candidates
The IIDDAPLP will be jointly conducted by JNTUH and USFA. The duration of the course is 4 years. First 2 years in JNTUH and 1 ½ years at USFA and ½ year study at JNTUH is mandatory.
Intake: 32 seats
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to download application forms from the website www.jntuh.ac.in.
- The duly filled in application forms with required documents and registration fees of Rs. 1000/- in the form of DD drawn in any Nationalized bank, in favour of “The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad should reach the Director, Admissions, JNTUH, HYDERABAD, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085 by post or in person before 5.00 pm on 08-07-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
- Without Fine: 03/07/2013 by 05:00 pm
- With Fine of Rs. 1000/-: 08/07/2013 by 05:00 pm
Date of Examination: 13/07/2013 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
More details click here
Applications are invited for admission into its various courses offered in Campus Colleges of Arts & Commerce, Science, Engineering, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences for the academic year 2013-2014 at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam:
- ME / M.Tech. / M. Pharm. (Evening Courses)
- M.Tech. / M.Sc. Double Degree Programmes (Sweden)
- MA Yoga & Consciousness (2 years course)
- PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses
- MBA / MA / M.Com. / M.Sc. Regular courses with Special Fee Structure
How to Apply:
- Application form for ME / M.Tech. / M. Pharmacy. (Evening courses), M.Tech. / M.Sc. Double Degree Programmes. (Sweden) log onto http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa/ME-MTech-2-Year-Sweden-Application-2013.pdf
- Application from for MA Yoga & Consciousness / PG Diploma / Diploma and Certificate Courses log onto http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa/MA-Yoga-Diploma-Courses-Application-2013.pdf
- Application form for MBA / MA / M.Com / M.Sc. Regular courses (with special fee structure) log onto http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa/MBA-MA-MCom-MSc-Regular-with-Special-Fee-Application.pdf
- A DD must drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, A.U. from any Nationalized Bank payable at Visakhapatnam for the prescribed amount must be enclosed towards registration and Processing fees.
- Application forms completed in all respects must reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 by registered post or in person.
i) ME/M.Tech./ M. Pharmacy (Evening Courses)
ii) M.Tech./ M.Sc. Double Degree programmes (Sweden)
iii) MA (Yoga & Consciousness) (2 years evening course)
iv) PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications without late fees: 15-07-2013
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a late fee of Rs.1000/- : 30-07-2013
- (Rs. 500/- for PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate Courses)
- Date of Counseling: 16-08-2013
- For MBA / MA / M.Com. / M.Sc. (Regular courses with Special fee structure)
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 20-06-2013
- Date of Counseling: 30-06-2013
More details click here