Applications are invited for its regular Ph. D program and the Pre-doctoral program from Indian nationals starting from the Academic Year 2013 at Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar:
- M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks (in aggregate).
- A valid GATE score with rank up to 200 *, OR CSIR-UGC- NET qualifiers within the last one-year OR candidates who are offered DST-Inspire fellowship for carrying out Ph. D program.
- Candidates who have qualified JEST-2013 with a minimum score need not send any application. They will be contacted directly by the Institute. If a candidate has scored less than 25 marks in JEST-2013 but satisfies any of the criteria mentioned above may also send the application.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester of M.Sc. can also apply.
- All eligible candidates, whether through JEST-2013 or through direct application will have to appear for a short written test and short listed candidates will have to appear for a personal interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on the scores of both the written test and the interview.
How to Apply: Applications must be sent only by E-mail latest by 15th May, 2013 to[email protected]
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15/05/2013
- Written Test: 28/06/2013
- Personal Interviews: Between June 28th – 30th 2013
For more details click here