Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Ph.D., M.Tech. and Post Graduate Programs in various disciplines starting from the July, 2013 at Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune:.
Programs / Eligibility / Selection:
Ph.D. Areas: Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics and Materials Engineering.
- Candidates must have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in ME / M.Tech. for Ph.D. Engineering
- Master of Science with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for Ph.D. in Science
- Candidates must have GATE Score / UGC-CSIR NET certificate
- Candidates who are in the final semester of their PG degree are also eligible to apply
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for Ph.D. will be based on the written test conducted by the concerned department.
M.Tech in various Disciplines
- Aerospace Engineering (Guided Missiles): BE /BTech degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security): BE/BTech in Computers /Electronics/ Communication/M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Radars and Communication: BE / BTech degree in Electronics / Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Armament / Combat Vehicles): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
- Materials Science and Technology: B.E / B. Tech./ M.Sc. or Equivalent in Metallurgy / Materials Science / Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Ceramic Engineering / Polymer Engineering / Nano- Technology / M. Sc. Or Equivalent in Physics / Chemistry
- Lasers and Electro-optics: Masters degree or equivalent in Physics/Applied Physics / Electronics / Electronic Science or a B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) degree or equivalent in Electronics / Electrical/ Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Engineering Physics, M.Sc. in Computer Science with Physics and Mathematics at graduate level.
- Modeling and Simulation: M.Sc. in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics /Computer Science (Provided mathematics is one of the subject at the graduate level), Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology. Proficiency in computer programming is essential.
- Chemical Science and Technology: M.Sc. in any branch of Chemistry of BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering or BE/ BTech (Polymer) or equivalent degree.
- PG Diploma in Bio Science and Technology: M.Sc. in Life Sciences and Physical Sciences / BE or BTech in any branch of Engineering or B.Sc. degree with minimum 2 years of research experience in R&D institutions.
Candidates must have 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination and valid GATE Score / UGC-CSIR NET Certificate (GATE Score / UGC/CSIR NET certificate is not required for PG Diploma in Bio-Science & Technology). The qualification should have been obtained from a recognized (by UGC) University / Deemed University / Institution in India.
Age Limit: Not more than 26 years as on July 1, 2013
How to Apply:
- For online application forms, log onto: http://www.diatonline.co.in/
- Application fees of Rs.200/- (100/- for SC/ST candidates) per programme is required to be paid by DD drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Application forms has to be forwarded to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advance Technology, Pune 411 025 along with the DD drawn and with the required documents.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 05/05/2013
- Tentative Date of Interview / Written Test: 01st / 02nd wk of June 2013
- Tentative Date of Commencement of the Program: 02nd wk of July 2013
For more details click here