Applications are invited for the admission into various Post Graduate/Graduate/PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate/ B.Ed./DEE/ DPGE programmes in distance mode at Jamia Milia Islamia University, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be obtained from Maktaba Jamia Ltd., Near Old SRK Campus, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi- 110025 by paying Rs 500/- for B.Ed, DEE, DPGE or Rs 300/- for MA, M.Com, BA, B.Com, BIBF, BBS, PGDGC, PGDGI, DECCE, ADCHNT, CCIT
- The interested candidates can download from the Jamia website and submit along with the requisite demand Draft.
- One should also send the demand draft with additional payment of Rs. 100 as postal charges. The draft should be drawn in favour of “Jamia Millia Islamia” Payable at “New Delhi
- Only web downloaded Application Forms with the Inscription “JMI- WADE-2013” will be accepted
Last Date for Receipt of application for courses:
Post Graduate Programs: 11 September 2013
Graduate Programs: 12 September 2013
PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate: 20 September 2013
B.Ed: 13 August 2013
DEE/ DPGE: 19 August 2013
More details click here
Kurukhsetra university, Kuruksetra at MBA Part-I/MBA (Hospitality Management) Part-I/ MCA Part-I in Distance mode
Invited are applications for the programmes of MBA Part-I/MBA (Hospitality Management) Part-I/ MCA Part-I, for the academic year of 2013-14. Kurukhsetra University
Without late fee: 31.10.2013 (Thursday)
With late fee of Rs.500/- : 29.11.2013 (Friday)
With late fee of Rs.1000/- : 31.12.2013 (Tuesday)
For eligibility and other details click here
M.Phil. and PhD Programmes at North East Hill University Shillong
Applications are invited for admission to two year M. Phil. and PhD Programmes for the academic year 2013-14 at North East Hill University, Shillong.
- M.Phil. in Mathematics, History, Linguistics, Statistics, Geography, Khasi, Economics, Political Science, Hindi and Rural Development & Agricultural Production
- Ph.D.in Anthropology, Adult & Continuing Education, Bio-Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Commerce, Education, Environmental Science, Economics, English, Folkloristics, Geography, History, Hindi, Khasi, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Physics, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology, Linguistics Education, Rural Development & Agricultural Production, Management, Garo and English
How to apply:
- Prescribed application forms with Prospectus shall be obtained in person from the Receptionist, Administrative Building, Permanent Campus, Shillong- 793022 or from the office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor, NEHU Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura – 794002 during office hours on payment of Rs. 220/- (for General category of students) and Rs.110/- (for SC/ST category of students) through University Challan/Banker’s Cheque/Bank Draft drawn in favour of “North Eastern Hill University”.
- Request for application forms and Prospectus by post should be addressed to the Section Officer (Academic), NEHU, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022 accompanied by a self addressed envelope of 30cm x25cm affixing Rs.40/- stamp thereon and enclosing Demand Draft for Rs.220/- (for General category of students) and Rs.110/- (for SC/ST category of students). The application form/Prospectus fee is not reimbursable.
- Admission form may also be downloaded from NEHU Website www.nehu.ac.in
- Filled in application form along with the Demand Draft of the amount shall be sent to the Head of respective department
Last date for submission of applications: 14th 09,2013
More details click here