Applications are invited for admission to the following programs starting July, 2013 at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Ahmedabad:
1. B.Tech. (Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – 240 seats
2. B.Tech. (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) – 60 seats
- Candidates must pass in the 12th standard or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Bio-technology / Computer Science / Biology.
- Candidates born on or after 01 October 1988.
- Candidates must have appeared for JEE Main-2013 Examination.
Gujarat Category: Fifty percent of the above seats will be filled in through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat.
All India Categories: The remaining fifty percent will be filled in directly by DA-IICT.
Selection Process: Short-listed candidates will be called for counseling at DA-IICT and selection for admission will-be based on the All India Rank of JEE Main-2013.
How to Apply:
The prescribed DA-IICT application forms can be availed as under:
- The application forms along with the information brochure can be availed for Rs. 1100/- at select branches of Axis Bank.
- Alternatively, it can be obtained by sending a DD of Rs. 1200/- drawn in favour of “DA-IICT” and payable at Ahmedabad, to the UG Admissions 2013, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
- Candidates can also apply online at http://ugadmissions.daiict.ac.in/home.aspx by making an online payment (through credit /debit card) of Rs. 1000/-.
- A photocopy of the JEE Main 2013 score card is also required to be enclosed with the completed DA-IICT Application Form and sent to the Institute.
- Sale of Application Forms: 04/06/2013 to 01/07/2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 05/07/2013
More details click here