Applications are invited for admission to the MBA (Full Time) programmes at for the coming academic session of 2014-16 at Institute of Management Nirma University (IMNU), Ahmedabad.The admissions are though CAT 2013. Eligibility
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelors Degree and completing all requirements for obtaining the degree by 25th June 2014 can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by 30th September 2014.
- The candidates failed to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
- Applicants are required to appear for Common Admission Test [CAT 2013] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- Separate online application shall also be made for IMNU
- Online application form will available on our website www.imnu.ac.in from 3rd October 2013 onwards.
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1,500 by credit card / debit card / net banking. NRI/NRI sponsored/Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East candidates should make a payment of Rs.5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee.
- To obtain the application form and prospectus, applicants can also send a request along with a demand draft for Rs.1, 500 favouring “Institute of Management, Nirma niversity” payable at Ahmedabad addressed to Deputy Registrar, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad – 382 481 (Gujarat).
- IMNU will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU. IIM have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Offline Application form available from: 3rd October 2013
Online Application form available from: 3rd October 2013
Last date for submitting the form: 31st December 2013
Short-listing of the Candidates: January/February 2014
Written Communication Test/Personal Interview: March/April 2014
Commencement of the Programme: June 2014
For More Details click here