Applications are invited for the 20th batch of Master of International Business (MIB) and Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development (MHROD) for the academic session 2014-16 at Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the University of Delhi or any other University recognised as an equivalent thereto, with at least 50% marks in aggregate. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/OBC/CW, relaxation in eligibility would be as per University rules. For details, visit Delhi University website: (www.du.ac.in)
- Department use CAT percentile for short-listing the candidates for our Post-graduate Programme(s) MIB and MHROD.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- The candidate should follow the CAT advertisement of IIMs for procurement of CAT 2013 voucher.
- The admission to MIB/MHROD courses will be made on the basis of CAT percentile, GD score, and Interview score. Students will have to submit CAT percentile after appearing in the Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs. The candidate has to apply separately for CAT 2013 to IIMs and for GD & Interview to the Department.
How to apply:
- Prospectus and Application form can be obtained and submitted by paying application fees through bank draft.
- Prospectus and Application form can also be downloaded from Website: www.commercedu.com and http:// www.du.ac.in and submitted, by post or by hand, by paying the fees as mentioned below.
- Prospectus and Application form can be obtained by post from The Section Officer, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by adding Rs. 100 to the fees mentioned below according to the respective category fee along with one self-addressed envelope (28cms x 22cms).
- Student can also apply online. Details of the online mode of application will be notified at the Department’s website shortly.
- The application money for MIB-MHROD courses is Rs. 2000/- for General/CW/OBC and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD. Bank Draft should be drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi, from any nationalised Bank, payable at Delhi. Write name, address, telephone and course(s) applied for at the back of Bank Draft.
Sale of Prospectus and Application Form begins: October 7, 2013
Last Date for submission of Application Form: December 21, 2013